What Do We Offer?
- Class A Training Programs
- Class B Training Programs
- Refresher Courses (School Evaluation Mandatory)
- Commercial Fleet Training Programs/Defensive Driving Seminars
- Private Instruction/one on One Training Format
- Bilingual instruction available (spanish
- Experience staff (over 50-years combined experience)
- Endorsement preparation:Hazardous Materials, Double/Triples, Tank
- Lifetime job placement assistance
- 100% Job Placement rate
- CDL preparation available (permit testing/DMV)
- On Site Recruiting/students interested for OTR companies
- Approved Vendor (eligibility training provider list) ETPL
- We accept vouchers
Program contains the following components:
-Guided one-on-one employment assistance with an experienced Employment Counselor
-Personal assessment of individual aptitudes and goals toward targeting the right truck driving career path, ensuring that each person is fully successful
-Instruction on proper dress for employment interviews
-Scheduling interviews who are included in American Truck School's vast employer database
-Transportation to interviews, if necessary
-Assistance with advancement opportunities after securing employment
-Support and assistance for all American Truck School graduates' future endeavors in the trucking industry.
- Vehicle Inspection - Around Truck - In Cab - Brake Adjustment - Backing - Straight Line - Offset 90% - Skilled Backing Maneuvers - Coupling / Uncoupling
- Turns - Up/Down Shifting - Lane Positions - Braking - Scanning for Road Hazards - Use of Mirrors
All You'll Need to KNow to Succeed
- DMV Evaluations - Private Instruction (One-on-One Training) - Bilingual Instruction Available (Spanish) - Courtesy Shuttle Service - Certified Instructors - Experienced Staff - Lifetime Job Placement Assistance - CDL Preparation Available - On-Site Recruiting - All Major Credit Cards Accepted - Financing Available For Qualified Applicants
Must be at least 18 years of age (21 years for interstate operation, an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record/DMV print out, pass a drug test, DOT physical required for a commercial license, and pass a written test at DMV. The school will provide every student with the necessary preparation to help Pass the Permit test.
American Truck School specializes in entry level class A license truck drivers for the trucking industry. emphasis on employment both local and OTR (over the road career opportunities. Safety, defensive driving techniques driving techniques and a comprehensive understanding of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations governing the operation of semi-tractor trailer equipment.
Granted Approval to Operate by the Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau For Private Post secondary and Vocational Education. School code# 0702651
Employment and Placement
American Truck School is among the most unique schools of its kind in that it offers a comprehensive Lifetime Employment Program that is specifically tailored to meet the employment goals of each individual who obtains a license.
Start today! Financing available to qualified applicants. Visa/MasterCard Accepted or be approved through one of the many available Federal and State Programs. Some trucking companies even offer tuition reimbursement.
| read more...
|Why choose American Truck School
The skills taught will enhance the graduate's ability to establish a career as a professional truck driver. Contact ATS Today and learn more about us...
|HOME | VETRANS | TRAINING/CLASSES | REQUIREMENTS | ABOUT ATS | CONTACT ATS
Copyright © 2012 American Truck School
| - advertisement -